[TYPO3-core] Thinking about a lightweight backend - what do you think?

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Tue Mar 6 07:25:44 CET 2012

Hi there,

after Thomas had an editors backend in mind, as far as I understood,
would it be possible to have a backend usergroup available from start,
that provides only the rights to DRUG pages/contents in the most easy
form? So we don't need a whole neu backend theme, but have an editors
backend - colorful and shiny - available without much effort for the admin.

There could be a button somewhere in the backend to toggle the change,
and the functionality is already there - it is the "login as be-user"
from the user admin.

Would be a great help for demonstrate the backend, thats for sure.

Greetings
Anja