[TYPO3-core] Unit Tests are excuted automaically on every merge in master branch

Andy Grunwald [wmdb] andy_grunwald at arcor.de
Wed Jun 27 23:25:30 CEST 2012

Hey Helmut,

thanks for your awesome work (this goes to Christian, too!).
This is one step to an awesome infrastructure!

In my opinion it could be useful to add the travis file to all supported
branches. Not only the master branch.

Another big and cool step will be to support every Gerrit change (like
Pull Request support from Github).
Lukas Smith mentioned this via twitter this morning:
https://twitter.com/andygrunwald/status/217865896801214465

Really cool would be to support memcached and other cache backends.
This would be cool.

Sorry, that i mentioned all this ideas.
But at the moment, they bubbled up in my head.
I know that you are working on it and other tasks are important, too.
But this topic is _VERY_ useful for _ALL_ developers.

Thanks for your (Christian included(!) work!

Andy