[TYPO3-core] Unit Tests are excuted automaically on every merge in master branch

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Fri Jun 29 17:53:05 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,

Am 27.06.12 17:58, schrieb Peter Niederlag:

> It seems like we have to put the .travis.yml into each branch?

True unfortunately.

> At least
> I just got a notice of a broken build for TYPO3_4-5. In theory this
> shouldn't happen as the build is restricted to master but the
> documentation also clearly states that the travis file must be contained
> in *all* branches.

See the discussion here:

https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/414

I have this on my radar and will push an accordant configuration for all
branches soon.

Unfortunately sandbox/ are also branches. Unless they are not rebased to
a current branch the build will also fail for sandbox branches.

I think it's acceptable, but we have to inform all "sandbox users" about
that fact.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--