[TYPO3-core] Deliver unit tests in the packaged sources?

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Wed Jun 27 10:17:12 CEST 2012

Am 27.06.2012 00:51, schrieb Helmut Hummel:
> Hi,
>
> I don't see a reason why the unit tests are excluded from the packaged
> sources. Doing so would enable people who downloaded the tests to
> execute them in their environment.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Kind regards,
> Helmut

If we do so I want them to be runnable from reports module with simply
"all green" or "sth. wrong" overview without having to use phpunit.

As well es having a step in the 1-2-3 installer "check system for TYPO3"
just telling that the unit tests could not be executed correctly.

Then there is a benefit. Just delivering them - I'm really unsure.

--
Steffen Ritter
Release Manager TYPO3 4.7

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!