[TYPO3-core] Looking for reviewers to get some long pending patches through.

Bart Dubelaar bart.dubelaar at logica.com
Wed Jun 27 09:30:39 CEST 2012

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply and help!

We have a workflow set up where all editors only have access to a draft
workspace and everything needs to go trough a formal review process. As such
we have gained a lot of user experience with workspaces.
As a developer I've been digging in the workspaces code for at least 6
months now in order to fix encountered bugs, and explain unexpected
behavior.

So if it comes to workspaces, I would be glad to help out when some
expertise on the code or on user experiences is desired.

Additionally, what I have experienced so far is that the workspaces
integration in the core is far from mature. Just try to work in a draft
workspace only for a while and you'll encounter a lot :-)

Areas that are quite buggy are for example: frontend previewing of access
restricted content, history/undo, backend search, availability of old
publications (old versions), etc. Combined with the fact that workspaces is
advertised as one of the major enterprise features, I am surprised that
there are so little devs in this area. No hard feelings, just surprised.

Kind regards,
Bart