[TYPO3-core] Looking for reviewers to get some long pending patches through.

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Jun 19 01:55:28 CEST 2012

Hi.

On 06/12/2012 10:09 AM, Bart Dubelaar wrote:
> I have had some very good help from Stefan Neufeind and Tolleiv Nietsch but
> still I am having a very hard time getting the patches through the approval
> process in Gerrit. Some of the patches are pending since January while not
> much has changed to the patch itself.

Yes, you are a victim of the low review rate at gerrit, and I'm sorry
for that.
This is especially true for patches that do not have a major subset of
developers used to it. It is still true that not too many people have in
depth knowledge of the issues with the workspace / versioning and have
problems to get a feeling for the underlying complex code and possible
side effects with patches.

I have the mentioned issues on my radar and will try to review soon, but
I'm also not a workspace / version expert. We'll also try to trigger
more devs in this area for reviews.

Regards
Christian