[TYPO3-core] Minutes of the 6.0 release team meeting

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Jul 22 09:33:21 CEST 2012

Hey,

On 07/21/2012 11:43 PM, Thomas Maroschik wrote:
>> @Thomas: Do wie need more prefixes like \Typo3 and \T3lib or others?
>
> Would be better to stick to PSR-0
> (https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/accepted/PSR-0.md)
> This means skipping Tx in the namespace and replacing it by a vendor name.
>
> The implementation could just ignore the vendor name. This results in a
> pattern like: {Vendor}\{Extensionkey}\{Subpackage}\{ClassName}
>
> TYPO3\Extbase or In2Code\Powermail for example.

Done. With http://forge.typo3.org/issues/39164 the core now basically
ignores the first part and allows every prefix.

But we still need some hack that the naming scheme autoloader searches
for classes in typo3/Classes and t3lib/Classes, if the class name is
something like
\TYPO3\Backend or \T3LIB\Configuration. Or what will be the final prefix
scheme for classes in typo3/ and t3lib/ directory?

Regards
Christian