[TYPO3-core] Minutes of the 6.0 release team meeting

Thomas Maroschik tmaroschik at dfau.de
Sat Jul 21 23:43:22 CEST 2012

Hey Anja,

> It enables the autoloader to handle class names like
> "\Tx\ExtensionKey\Foo\Bar", find the containing class in
> "extensionkey/Classes/Foo/Bar.php" and require it.
>
> @Thomas: Do wie need more prefixes like \Typo3 and \T3lib or others?

Would be better to stick to PSR-0
(https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/accepted/PSR-0.md)
This means skipping Tx in the namespace and replacing it by a vendor name.

The implementation could just ignore the vendor name. This results in a
pattern like: {Vendor}\{Extensionkey}\{Subpackage}\{ClassName}

TYPO3\Extbase or In2Code\Powermail for example.

This gives us a lot of flexibility and interoperability. TYPO3 could
import in the future FLOW3, Phoenix, other non TYPO3 related packages
and vice versa.

If you need clarfication, feel free to contact me directly.

Greetings,

Tom