[TYPO3-core] Minutes of the 6.0 release team meeting

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Fri Jul 20 23:13:40 CEST 2012

Hi all,

during the extbase code sprint wie implemented a basic namespace
awareness of the autoloader. The patch is currently pending [1].

It enables the autoloader to handle class names like
"\Tx\ExtensionKey\Foo\Bar", find the containing class in
"extensionkey/Classes/Foo/Bar.php" and require it.

@Thomas: Do wie need more prefixes like \Typo3 and \T3lib or others?

[1] https://review.typo3.org/#/c/12944/

Best regards
Anja