[TYPO3-core] Minutes of the 6.0 release team meeting

Thomas Maroschik tmaroschik at dfau.de
Sun Jul 22 10:06:41 CEST 2012

Hey Christian,

> But we still need some hack that the naming scheme autoloader searches
> for classes in typo3/Classes and t3lib/Classes, if the class name is
> something like
> \TYPO3\Backend or \T3LIB\Configuration. Or what will be the final prefix
> scheme for classes in typo3/ and t3lib/ directory?

If you take a look at the proposed class names under
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AjQjYvMWGLr4dHZlb0oyWF9YZVdudk9zREdXQU1hYkE&single=true&gid=0&output=html
I would suggest to move many t3lib and typo3 clases to two new sysexts:
core and backend. By that change these extensions get required and the
autoloader don't have to make any weird resolving.

Greetings,

Tom