[TYPO3-core] [FEATURE] Flexible cHash Calculation

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Tue Feb 28 16:49:56 CET 2012

Hi Tolleiv,

On 22.02.12 08:41, Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:

> Would be great if you'd find the time for that.

Sorry, I was quite busy last week with customer projects and this week
with skiing ;)

> I'm sorry my message might have been a bit too harsh,

So did mine :)
So good we agreed in the end after a short discussion!

> I still wonder if it's possible to get this into 4.7 ;)

Great this got in now. Thanks for your work on it.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel
TYPO3 Security Team Leader, TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org