[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 Core Budget from the T3A for 2012

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Tue Feb 21 13:06:02 CET 2012

Am 21.02.12 08:25, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:

> I can imagine that it is difficult to get external sponsoring for
> "security fixes", especially because people won't know what to sponsor
> exactly. Therefore I can also imagine that more budget could be granted
> to your team in 2013, if this is well explained in the proposal which
> will be also judged by the Community.

Hi Ernesto.

I fear that the community will not be able to judge on the budgets.

Please see:

http://typo3.org/news-single-view/?tx_newsimporter_pi1[showItem]=0&tx_newsimporter_pi1[feed]=9&cHash=071d74e839#single

for the upcoming budget process.

Only members of the TYPO3 association will be able to take part in the
survey for the 2013 budget.

Never the less all decisions on the budget will take into account the
strategic position of the demanding project.

I would propose to start a security campaign in this year and try to
raise additional money for the security team to compensate the missing
amount. I am sure that we could find some additional sponsorsi n there.

Contact me if you are wanting to create such a campaign.

Best regards,

Olivier