[TYPO3-core] Migrating the system extension manuals to ReStructured Text

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Mon Aug 6 09:50:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

sorry to come back on this so late. It's nice that you finally transform
the stuff to rst - but once you do this, this means that we won't be
able to see anything on typo3.org for now because (as you know) the
integration between your documentation server and typo3.org isn't ready
at all (from my perspective). And I doubt that this will be done until 6.0.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch