[TYPO3-core] Migrating the system extension manuals to ReStructured Text

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Aug 3 21:39:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 2-8-2012 18:42, François Suter wrote:
> - provide a fallback when someone has no internet connection to view the
> raw ReST files in the TYPO3 BE

My apologies. From what you wrote (here and in the documentation list) I
understood that the functionality that would be added after feature
freeze would be the complete rendering of ReST files.
That would be too big a feature to add post feature freeze.

I now understand that it is just the ability to present raw ReST files
(as a last resort).
As I wrote in the documentation list I guess the basic functionality can
be implemented quite soon and last minute modifications (other default
paths, etc.) can be done as bugfixes.

Again, sorry for my confusion.

--
Jigal van Hemert