[TYPO3-core] Migrating the system extension manuals to ReStructured Text

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Aug 3 10:28:11 CEST 2012

Hi Georg,

Georg Ringer wrote:

> most awesome question: Where can I help you guys?

The most work is properly to transformation from swx to rst. There are some
instructions in the doc newsgroup. However, manual work might be required
for the older manuals that where never migrated to the modern style inside
the swx version. I fear the automatic conversion tool will not like those
very much.

Other than that, it would be cool if you could review the upcoming EM
patches - but those are not coming today.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!