[TYPO3-core] Migrating the system extension manuals to ReStructured Text

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Aug 6 10:12:38 CEST 2012

I think we should finalize the URLs and then use nginx to proxy let's
say /documentation/read/ to the external server.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks