[TYPO3-core] Re: [TYPO3-core-internal] Communicate more of the unpaid stuff

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Fri Apr 20 11:24:23 CEST 2012

Hi Georg,
Am 20.04.2012 11:14, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Hi,
>
> I nearly forgot to mention something I learned during the developer
> days: It seems to some guys that TYPO3 gets further because of money
> because most buzz is done about features which are currently paid, e.g.
> FAL, forms project.
>
> Yes I know that most commits are still done in spare time or beeing paid
> by a company who sponsors the time of a developer. Still, those features
> often don't make it to the public.
>
> So don't forget to post when you did something nice! ;)
>
> An example I experienced myself: I managed to make the page module a bit
> nicer for 6.0 and I guess not too many know about it. I don't want an
> additional user for typo3.org just for the one article, so my queestion:
> Can I prepare some text/images and can someone post that?
>
> Georg

first of all: this could have been done in public list, gonna forward it...

About your question: Write your article, notes.typo3.org or wiki... We
then can publish it on typo3.org/news/ or buzz.typo3.org - the decision
"where" should be decided by Helmut as the Release Manager...

regards

Steffen

--
Steffen Ritter