[TYPO3-core] YOUR help is needed // Open Issues in TYPO3 4.7

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Wed Apr 4 10:30:12 CEST 2012

Hey guys,

within that thread I would like to hint you to issues I kindly ask you
to put some efforts into regarding the Release of TYPO3 4.7 RC1 next
tuesday.

As there is still much work to do on the Media element until it is
released, and dependencies in Gerrit are another level of difficulty for
many reviewers I would like to see them getting in, before further
working on it.

A Flexform Bugfix: https://review.typo3.org/#/c/10107/
Media-Element Cleanup: https://review.typo3.org/#/c/10108/
Flexform-Rearrangement: https://review.typo3.org/#/c/10109/

I will update this thread with ongoing process,
thanks in advance for your contribution!

kind regards

Steffen Ritter

--
Steffen Ritter