[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-v4] Release of 4.5.3 next week

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Wed May 18 20:25:24 CEST 2011

Hello dear LTS enthusiast,

there have been lots of fixes already committed to the 4.5 branch of
TYPO3 which haven't been released yet. 4.5.2 dates three months back. So
we decided to release TYPO3 4.5.3 on:

	Tuesday, 24th of May

Please take some time to checkout pending patches in our review system
[1] which you might want to get included in 4.5.3, and review them!

Also check out the issue tracker [2]. Filter by "Target Version" =>
"Core - 4.5.3" and you will see plenty of issues still not resolved,
which you might want to try to tackle. If you see other issues not
targetted for 4.5.3 which you feel important to address in our LTS
release, please contact me through this typo3.projects.v4 list.

There will be a TYPO3Camp in Stuttgart [3] during this weekend and we
might have a session for bug fixing / reviewing so we might get some
more things resolved during these days.

Cheers,
Ernesto

[1] https://review.typo3.org/