[TYPO3-core] [GIT] Best practice with daily tasks

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Mar 1 23:04:11 CET 2011

Hey Steffen,

while I understand that everyone wants to get his hands dirty with Git
as soon as possible, I still fear that it will be too confusing for
beginners if there are too many hints right now.

We're currently writing a tutorial which should be ready by tomorrow, so
please hold on...

Additionally, we're all gaining practice by asking our experts Peter and
Karsten directly. I would propose that you either talk to them too (or
you can also talk to me on Skype) during the beginning phase. Our main
goal is to release a good documentation, but if we would discuss
everything of it in this list, I fear it would confuse the masses too
much...

Greetings from Berlin!
- michael

--