[TYPO3-core] How to set up Git GUI client with SSH-RSA key on Windows

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Jun 6 16:54:40 CEST 2011

> As you can see, there's a place for the "HEADS:refs/for/master" part in the "remote" block.
> If you have set up your git config this way, you can only use "git push".
Yes, but as it's defined for the whole remote, it only works in idyllic
world scenarios like FLOW3 (read: when you only work on the master branch).

In this video
http://alblue.bandlem.com/2011/05/git-gerrit-and-jenkins-for-ios.html,
the guy configures his git to push refs/heads/* to refs/for/*
automatically (so it's enough to type `git push` for him).

However, this didn't work out for me (IIRC pushed *all* commits of the
repository and Gerrit rejected them *uff*).

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert