[TYPO3-core] You own a big multi-domain site?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Jul 18 23:52:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

few weeks ago I created a patch to speed up typolink while linking
across domains. I've seen a site, where almost 400 queries (of 1400) in
total were made to sys_domain.

As I didn't get feedback from the people, for which I made this change,
I ask you to test it and give me some numbers of real-world sites.

It comes together with a patch for RealURL, which makes use of the newly
created (cached) getDomainNameForPid() function.

While the place in tslib_fe might be not perfect, yet, all the
functionality should be working correctly.

Thanks for supporting me and giving the hours, which I've spent on this,
some revenue.

See http://forge.typo3.org/issues/24389#change-80184

Kind regards
Steffen