[TYPO3-core] RFC Follow Up To: Performance tuning #16445: Replace exec_SELECTgetRows with exec_SELECTgetSingleRow whenever a single record is expected

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Jan 24 21:12:42 CET 2011

> Bugtracker reference:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16445
>
> Branches:
> trunk
>
> Problem:
> Due to some newly implemented features, getRows has returned to the
> places that belong to getSingle Row now.

Thanks Joey.

The different repositories (I saw Extbase at least) need own patches
which have to be committed by the rep-owners.

Although performance matters, of course, I'd like to wait until
branching, to not introduce an error at this late state of development
and apply it to 4.6.

Nevertheless, RM decide ;)

Kind regards
Steffen