[TYPO3-core] RFC #17260: Bug: Installation of version/workspaces cannot be skipped in migration wizard

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Mon Jan 24 16:58:33 CET 2011

Hi,

+1 by reading an testing // never though that people actually don't want
workspaces ;)

1) Agree - skip would be better but I'd also go with your solution for now

2) Only few people can distinguish versioning and workspaces. In
earilier discussions, within the Workspaces team, we found that the
"basic" setup should bring both and TYPO3 should leave the option to
deinstall workspaces later on.

3) Good catch - thanks for including it / shouldn't this be a separate
commit as followup to #17182 ?

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--