[TYPO3-core] RFC #17260: Bug: Installation of version/workspaces cannot be skipped in migration wizard

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jan 24 17:19:18 CET 2011

Hi,

> 3) Good catch - thanks for including it / shouldn't this be a separate
> commit as followup to #17182 ?

Yes, I can do that (or you can if you have a few minutes now). I wasn't
sure which RFC to relate it to, so I bundled it in this patch. I know
it's not the right way to do it ;-)

BTW I was wondering if you had the following setting in your dev
installation:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['sqlDebug'] = '1';

because with this you can't miss SQL errors. They just pop in your face :-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter