[TYPO3-core] RFC #17065: Use Swift Mailer in core (was: Swift Mailer Adapter does not support file attachment and nested MIME parts)

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 21 23:29:41 CET 2011

Hi,

Thanks for taking care (I just got home).

On 21-1-2011 22:36, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> 3)
> Attachments of formmail were not working (file needs to be there until
> the mail is send), so I moved deleting it to the destructor.

Strange that it didn't work, because I tested it with a formmail plus
attachments. At first the mail form was rendered with Dutch field names
(??), so I debugged quite a bit. But it is indeed best to keep the files
until the destructor :-)

> 4)
> Test in Install tool now only uses t3lib_mail, we don't want to test
> unsupported methods anymore. Also fixed the text describing the test.

Better!

> Unclear about:
> typo3\sysext\cms\tslib\media\scripts\fe_adminLib.inc
> typo3\sysext\statictemplates\media\scripts\fe_adminLib.inc
> - still uses t3lib_htmlmail.. deprecate it? is it worth it? To be
> discussed in v4 list.

Yes, that will be quite an issue...

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,