[TYPO3-core] RFC #16926: database isn't updated during workspace-migration wizard

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jan 18 18:11:58 CET 2011

Hi,

> Problem:
> When the workspaces migration wizard runs though eg. the
> "sys_workspace_stage" table might not exists and should be created
> during the upgrade-process.
>
> Solution:
> The attached patch utilized t3lib_install and generates the required
> "add", "change" and "create_table" statements and applies them
> automatically.

Here's v3 which works fine with me. It makes use of the new extension
installation API introduced in #17114, so it must be tested in
conjunction with that RFC (which - primarily - resolves the problem of
properly installing extensions which I raised in another thread). So
you'll have to test this v3 with the patch from #17114 applied.

I'm not sure if I'm still allowed to vote on this version, but I'm +1
anyway ;-)

Cheers

-- Francois Suter