[TYPO3-core] FYI: #13319: Implement plupload

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian at kitsunet.de
Wed Jan 12 13:06:23 CET 2011

Thanks Steffen,

I appreciate your in depth testing. I aimed for a working solution in
the given amount of time, but I agree it has some imperfections.

If all agree I am happy to fix this stuff in the next few days but I am
on the road today so it is difficult for me to do it before beta4 is
released.

One of the most important points is the overwriting of stuff, that
should be plain and simple and I will try to add it as fast as possible.

Happy to contribute,
Christian