[TYPO3-core] Incubator troubles

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 1 14:23:28 CET 2011

Hi,

On 1-12-2011 13:06, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> git.exe push --progress "origin"
> project-graphicslibrary:refs/heads/project-graphicslibrary
>
> ===popup====
> Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server
> sent:publickey)
> ============

Steffen Gebert assisted here and it turned out that TortoiseGit needed
to have the PuttyKey set explicitly for the Incubator repository.

After that I was allowed to push, but... ended up with the same error as
in the start of this thread.

Since we now know that the Windows equivalent of gitk -all is
TortoiseGit's "Show Log" (screenshot: [1]), which action must I perform
on the pull'ed master changes to get things in the shape that I can push?

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/images/9/9e/Tortoisegit_cherrypick_commit.gif

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.