[TYPO3-core] Incubator troubles

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 1 13:06:59 CET 2011

Hi,

On 1-12-2011 12:26, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> If you can push stuff without generating "reviews" in Gerrit, you could
> just "push" these 322 commits to the origin/project-graphicslibrary
> branch (which will also include your "[FEATURE] Initialize graphics
> handlers" feature on "top" of that) and you are in sync again.

Okay, no problem to push this.

Forge Incubator page says to
git push origin HEAD:refs/heads/project-<your-project>
to bypass Gerrit.

It just got worse:

git.exe push --progress  "origin"
project-graphicslibrary:refs/heads/project-graphicslibrary

===popup====
Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server
sent:publickey)

In the past I have pushed a commit. Only one... *sigh* :-(

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.