[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15781: Pages icon is missing in table list

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Fri Sep 24 08:44:26 CEST 2010

Am 24.09.2010 08:11, schrieb Steffen Ritter
> the right fix there would be to replace the call with an
> sprite-icon-call(s). Fixing calls of functions which are *internally*
> and *mentally* deprecated (but aren't by know to give a smooth
> transistion without 5 million log entries) should not be the way to got.

Sorry really no idea how the sprite calls need to look like for icons
like shadow_hide, shadow_moveto_pointer, ...

> And if so, please don't duplicate code ;) try to move the code which is
> in borh branches of the "if" behind the whole part.

I can provide a patch doing so if I won't get a -1 for not using sprites
there.

> We know that tceforms are not completely moved to sprites, but we should
> do whereever possible ;)

Is there a document where it is explained where sprite-icons need to be,
how the sprites are generated and and and?

Georg