[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15781: Pages icon is missing in table list

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Sep 24 08:49:06 CEST 2010

Am 24.09.2010 08:44, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Sorry really no idea how the sprite calls need to look like for icons
> like shadow_hide, shadow_moveto_pointer, ...
I would say: since only the record icons are buggy, this fix should only
fix those:
t3lib_iconWorks::getSpriteIconForRecord($table, array()) returns the span

If you tell the line, in tceforms where these icons are build, I can do
this small exchange, but since tce-forms is quite long you have to help
me ;)

regards

Steffen