[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15781: Pages icon is missing in table list

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Sep 24 08:11:34 CEST 2010

Am 24.09.2010 08:02, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Hi,
>
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix, nobrainer
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15781
>
> Branches: trunk,4_4, (4_3?)
>
> Problem:
> The table "pages" is missing its icon in the table list. Examples are:
> Backendusergroup>  Table listing or sys_action with type "Record list".
>
> If you want to debug it yourself: t3lib_tceforms: 0004508: The 2nd
> parameter of t3lib_iconWorks::getIcon() is an empty array, Therefore the
> $iconfile can not be built

-1 for 4.4 and trunk

the right fix there would be to replace the call with an
sprite-icon-call(s). Fixing calls of functions which are *internally*
and *mentally* deprecated (but aren't by know to give a smooth
transistion without 5 million log entries) should not be the way to got.

And if so, please don't duplicate code ;) try to move the code which is
in borh branches of the "if" behind the whole part.

We know that tceforms are not completely moved to sprites, but we should
do whereever possible ;)

regards

Steffen