[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15711: Render ModuleMenu with ExtJs, remove the frameset

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Sep 20 13:29:19 CEST 2010

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Please, see the images below.
>>
>> Collapsing/expanding tree panel flashes white:
>> http://img829.imageshack.us/i/t3extjs03.png/
>
> i can't reproduce. SteffenR had some simular effects but were related to
> cache, so maybe ..

Cleared browser cache, typo3conf/temp_CACHED_* and typo3temp/compressor/*
after applying the patch. May be it is only in webkit-based browsers
(Safari & Chrome)? I think that giving a class with a proper t3skin
background to a viewport panel should solve the whiteness.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member