[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15711: Render ModuleMenu with ExtJs, remove the frameset

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Sep 20 14:13:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
  > Cleared browser cache, typo3conf/temp_CACHED_* and
typo3temp/compressor/*
> after applying the patch. May be it is only in webkit-based browsers
> (Safari & Chrome)? I think that giving a class with a proper t3skin
> background to a viewport panel should solve the whiteness.

i just tested again with safari and chrome and had no flickering.
Style will not help as the content is the iframe with initial src
"about:blank". If i can reproduce the issue i can look how to prevent,
let's see if others face the same.

Regarding the mask position - i looked in ExtJs core. The mask has no
position attributes, there is a call inside core "mm.center(me);", so i
can't manipulate this without a core override, which i don't want to do
for this issue.

vg Steffen