[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15711: Render ModuleMenu with ExtJs, remove the frameset

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Sep 20 10:58:39 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> It works quite smooth but there are small visual issues. If they can be
> fixed, the change would be perfect.

thanks for the testing!

> Please, see the images below.
>
> Collapsing/expanding tree panel flashes white:
> http://img829.imageshack.us/i/t3extjs03.png/

i can't reproduce. SteffenR had some simular effects but were related to
cache, so maybe ..

> When switching between modules with tree and without it, "wait" indicator
> is always misplaced:
> http://img230.imageshack.us/i/t3extjs02.png/
> http://img821.imageshack.us/i/t3extjs04.png/

the mask is centerd by ExtJs. I also recognized the misplace in
navigation panel for the first appereance, but didn't found the reason
yet, it seems that the first render element miss a dimension (height).
I'll try to fix. Even if i can't fix it for now i would like to get this
in so more user can test and we are sure that all links / extensions are
working with this change.
There are also "old" methods of changing iframe urls in. I left them
because of testing compatibility, but they should be changed later as
well, also for showing the mask too.

> Not related to this patch but the space above "Web" just takes space and
> has no functional back up. It should be removed:
> http://img580.imageshack.us/i/t3extjs01.png/

this is by design - design team wanted to have web and the first node in
navigation panel on the same line.

vg Steffen