[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-v4] Re: RFC #15666: HCI: SysLanguage Table Icon should be the flag you selected

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Sep 8 21:32:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

(pushing the discussion to the v4 list)

> The typeicon_classes we cannot get around... there it does not matter if
> we use "classic" typeicons or sprites for typeicons, all information
> about all types has to be present in tca.

I was wondering whether we could introduce a feature whereby the
typeicon_classes could be defined with a relation to the value of the
typeicon_column. For example enable a syntax like:

'typeicon_classes' => array(
	'default' => 'flag-###TYPEICON_COLUMN###'
)

or some such. I think it makes sense for all typeicons properties to be
able to relate in a more dynamic way to the property that defines the
changing value.

BTW was typeicon_classes introduced in 4.4? It appears in the Pending
Documentation as part of the Sprite Icon API, but is not documented as
just a TCA property?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter