[TYPO3-core] RFC #16008: A new TypoScript cObject: FLUIDTEMPLATE

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Oct 17 17:09:17 CEST 2010

Hi again,

I come again to the question of the integration of this feature using
the split of tslib we started at T3DD10.

IIRC, Stephen showed that with the split, new TS objects could be easily
registered. This is really a feature of Fluid and it uses classes from
Extbase and Fluid (of course). As such I'd like to have this
FLUIDTEMPLATE available only if sysext fluid is activated. And
furthermore, this object should then be added to the list of available
TS objects from Fluid and not be hardcoded in Core.

Do not misunderstand what I say, I really find it cool! but I don't like
having those dependency to system extensions that may not be loaded.

BTW, where do you ensure that extbase/fluid are loaded prior to enabling
FLUIDTEMPLATE?

Cheers
Xavier