[TYPO3-core] RFC #16008: A new TypoScript cObject: FLUIDTEMPLATE

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sun Oct 17 17:54:54 CEST 2010

hey,

On 17.10.10 17:09, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Do not misunderstand what I say, I really find it cool! but I don't like
> having those dependency to system extensions that may not be loaded.
Yes. I know! I completely understand your reasoning, we did the same :)
That's why I want to wait with committing this patch to trunk because
Steffen Kamper does the split up before hand and we could actually put
this functionality into the fluid extension (however, I haven't
discussed this at all with the fluid maintainers).

> BTW, where do you ensure that extbase/fluid are loaded prior to enabling
> FLUIDTEMPLATE?
In the function itself right now, not nice, but still enough for now.

So, just a general information: I will put this RFC ON HOLD (!) until
the cObject splitup was committed, then I will create a new patch,
taking all the comments into account!

All the best,
Benni.