[TYPO3-core] RFC #14461: TCEforms: Use fieldsets for palettes instead of tables

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue May 25 15:30:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 25.05.2010 10:29, schrieb JoH asenau:
> We agreed on having the label before the help icon before the field before
> possible wizards, since this would "answer" the questions people would have
> when first using these fields the best way.

If this gets touched anyway, I propose to improve usability by using the
default order for checkboxes (as in all other applications):

1. Checkbox
2. Label
3. Help Icon

[ ] extra caffeine (?)

This only applies to checkboxes (and radio buttons), not to any other
input element.

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member