[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #14383: Integrate hooks to backend.php to perform several customizations

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat May 22 22:44:06 CEST 2010

Hey Olly,

personally, I like the way the executeHook is used, to have a cleaner
code to maintain, however I have two problems with that way:

  * It's hard to ship any hookConfiguration for one of these three hooks
  * It's totally different than all the other places where we used hooks.

So, I'd probably rather stick to "the old way" for now. What do you think?

All the best,
Benni.