[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #14383: Integrate hooks to backend.php to perform several customizations

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed May 26 13:40:02 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Am 22.05.10 16:51, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi olly,
>
> +1 by reading from my side. It absolutely makes sense if you do some
> special in BE where no official way is given. However, this shows
> missing interfaces, so i would like to know your purpose for these hooks.

I need these hooks to extend the content of the main backend contents.
Currently I don't see a need for additional parameters delivered to the
hook functions - but there could be some in the future. However,
defining now interfaces that will be changed with TYPO3 4.5 or 4.6
again, would make all existing hooks invalid - thus, not using an
interface here is a good idea.

olly
--
Oliver Hader