[TYPO3-core] RFC #14348: Fix some link targets in the Install Tool

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Mon May 10 17:45:59 CEST 2010

On 10.05.2010 17:21, Lars Houmark wrote:
> So, do you have some JS code (which you used before) to accomplish this?
>
>> Please keep W3C validation in mind, especially now we started the
>> Backend Cleanup Project.
>
> And with that I can only respond; Please keep a working (and user
> friendly) TYPO3 installation in mind.

I actually hate target attributes, because I want to choose myself how
links open. I expect all links to open in the current window, except
those I open with "open in new tab" or "open in new window". Especially
in the install tool where most people will likely be experienced
computer users I don't think target attributes are really necessary.

Just IMHO.

Susanne