[TYPO3-core] RFC #14719: Automatically create ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file when 1-2-3 Install Tool is used

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sun Jun 20 19:31:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 20.06.10 19:22, Helmut Hummel wrote:
> On 20.06.10 17:34, Steffen Ritter wrote:
>>
>> +1 reading and testing, with one small addition:
>> as Helmut pointed out you cannot submit the database credentials.. so
>> just check if we wanna step after the db entries too
>
> This does not work. Now you can step out of the 123 mode even if you
> provide wrong (or no) credentials.

Sorry, of course this worked, I only did not know before, the 123 mode
can have two different layouts ...

But since it does not give too much benefit (as Bernd pointed out) and
makes the code more complicated I still would prefer Jeff's solution and
not providing the FIRST_INSTALL in the dummy package.

Regards Helmut