[TYPO3-core] FYI: Further Release Planning 4.4

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jun 17 12:18:21 CEST 2010

>> There is one bug that concerns me. I did not want to file it because
>> I could not reproduce it reliably but it just happened again, so I
>> took a screenshot. It happens sometimes that two tabs are shown as
>> selected in TCEforms. It is confusing. The screenshot is at
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14762. I think that needs to be
>> fixed too. Not that it is critical but it pauses me for quite some
>> time and I am sure it will pause everyone else when it happens.
>
> Thanks for your report and as you wrote some minutes after posting
> this message, it's not a technical misbehaviour, but more a wrong CSS
> definition for active tabs and hovered tabs.
>
> It's not a critical thing, but if you'd like to come up with a
> solution I'm sure it will be integrated before 4.4.0 finally is out.

Actually I already fixed that in CSS.
While the active state will be "connected" to the white area of the active tab below, just like this is already done for the active item in the module menu, the hover state will show a grey border at the bottom, which actually is achieved by setting another padding-bottom.

But of course it could be useful to have another background color as well.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de