[TYPO3-core] FYI: Further Release Planning 4.4

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Jun 17 12:07:26 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry,

Am 17.06.10 09:45, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> Hi again!
>
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> +1. 4.4 is about remaining 20%, so we should get those 20% instead of
>> adding extra 5% to the heap. Benni?..
>
> There is one bug that concerns me. I did not want to file it because I
> could not reproduce it reliably but it just happened again, so I took a
> screenshot. It happens sometimes that two tabs are shown as selected in
> TCEforms. It is confusing. The screenshot is at
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14762. I think that needs to be fixed
> too. Not that it is critical but it pauses me for quite some time and I am
> sure it will pause everyone else when it happens.

Thanks for your report and as you wrote some minutes after posting this
message, it's not a technical misbehaviour, but more a wrong CSS
definition for active tabs and hovered tabs.

It's not a critical thing, but if you'd like to come up with a solution
I'm sure it will be integrated before 4.4.0 finally is out.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Leader