[TYPO3-core] RFC #5117: typolink: cHash corrupted due to linkVars

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 07:08:37 CEST 2010

Hi!

Ralf Hettinger wrote:
> - I wonder if it is clever to reference bugtracker entries within the
> source... but maybe matter of taste.

I rarely do it. Here the reason is to prevent any future changes to the
order of parameters and give information why it should stay this way. I
could put a long comment but this would distract readers who are not
interested in details. Instead I give a short link to the bug report.

> - unset($params); (why especially unsetting $params?)

Simply saving a bit of memory. It does not hurt.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core&security teams member