[TYPO3-core] RFC #5117: typolink: cHash corrupted due to linkVars

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Thu Jun 3 00:31:15 CEST 2010

+1 by reading and testing (on the elseif -> if switch for some years
now, not that long on duplicate prevention by keeping the order of params)

Duplicate prevention at this point imo makes perfect sense: double
checking hurts [nothing / next to nothing] regarding [clarity /
performance] compared to [spaghetti :) / a duplicate insertion or failure)

And of course apart from the nitpicking, which I'd consider negligible -
- CGL on comment identation (mentioned before)
- I wonder if it is clever to reference bugtracker entries within the
source... but maybe matter of taste.
- unset($params); (why especially unsetting $params?)

Ralf