[TYPO3-core] RFC #5117: typolink: cHash corrupted due to linkVars

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:46:31 CEST 2010

Hi!

Pierre Dudoret wrote:
> They ARE invalid. The problem only occur in link generation ! They
> will become valid, so target pages will be cached (in fact that's the
> side effect : pages wich were not cached will become cached)

Please, reread what I wrote. I wrote that I will post a separate RFC that
changes the way how cHash is calculated. Currently cHash is incorrect in
certain cases but in most cases it is valid.

Here is a separate bug report for the new if you are interested:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14591

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core&security teams member