[TYPO3-core] RFC #5117: typolink: cHash corrupted due to linkVars

Pierre Dudoret p.dudoret at groupe-belink.fr
Wed Jun 2 16:05:22 CEST 2010

2010/6/2 Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com>:
> Hi!
>
> Pierre Dudoret wrote:
>> They ARE invalid. The problem only occur in link generation ! They
>> will become valid, so target pages will be cached (in fact that's the
>> side effect : pages wich were not cached will become cached)
>
> Please, reread what I wrote. I wrote that I will post a separate RFC that
> changes the way how cHash is calculated. Currently cHash is incorrect in
> certain cases but in most cases it is valid.
>
> Here is a separate bug report for the new if you are interested:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14591

I'm interrested, but i don't understand what was wrong in what i said.
These patches don't break anything (or I'm stupidly blind, wich is a
possibility :p).

BTW, your patch adds a ksort on the pA before serialisation, BUT
there's already a ksort done on this array at the end of
t3lib_div::cHashParams.

Regards